Tru Ballas Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a message board for the ps3 online franchise The Ballas Club

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» trade rams and raiders need approval
THE OFFICIAL SMACK TALKING BOARD Empty25/01/10, 09:21 pm by Admin

» i need a qb
THE OFFICIAL SMACK TALKING BOARD Empty23/01/10, 03:19 pm by redraider3381

» Waiting List
THE OFFICIAL SMACK TALKING BOARD Empty23/01/10, 02:27 am by pistolpete01

» trade 111111
THE OFFICIAL SMACK TALKING BOARD Empty20/01/10, 11:06 pm by killa39

» TRADE - Dallas Clark and Mike Mckenzie
THE OFFICIAL SMACK TALKING BOARD Empty19/01/10, 08:01 pm by killa39

» texans/raiders week 4
THE OFFICIAL SMACK TALKING BOARD Empty18/01/10, 05:10 pm by redraider3381

» SPEED KILLS
THE OFFICIAL SMACK TALKING BOARD Empty18/01/10, 08:51 am by Anthony_paniagua

» Trade Bait (I am the Niners)
THE OFFICIAL SMACK TALKING BOARD Empty17/01/10, 10:11 am by DGreenjeans420

» trade with bengals.....he offered trade
THE OFFICIAL SMACK TALKING BOARD Empty16/01/10, 09:00 pm by Admin

Successful Draft
THE OFFICIAL SMACK TALKING BOARD Empty03/01/10, 10:42 pm by Admin
I want to thank everyone who made it to the draft to night it went very well had some good picks and some questionable picks.... and who ever took sproles i pretty much hate u lol...na im playing...

we had 25 people show up for the draft tonight by far the most ive seen since ive been in a franchise....this is good for us...let keep making this one of the best franchise in the madden world....

Comments: 4
WHEN WILL WE DRAFT
THE OFFICIAL SMACK TALKING BOARD Empty01/01/10, 01:10 pm by Admin
The Draft has been chosen

Sunday 1/3/2010 8pm USA eastern time...be there or set your draft board

Comments: 12

THE OFFICIAL SMACK TALKING BOARD

Go down 
+4
FeaRality
krunkjuice69
DGreenjeans420
Admin
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

THE OFFICIAL SMACK TALKING BOARD Empty
PostSubject: THE OFFICIAL SMACK TALKING BOARD   THE OFFICIAL SMACK TALKING BOARD Empty10/01/10, 09:15 am

WELL THIS IS WHERE U CAN COME TO TALK SHIT
Back to top Go down
https://truballas.forumotion.net
DGreenjeans420

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL SMACK TALKING BOARD   THE OFFICIAL SMACK TALKING BOARD Empty10/01/10, 12:52 pm

Regarding pittsburgh, prepare to have ur mentacular fortitude dis-enemafied. the pepto bismalic nature of my vissitude will conglamorate, nay, will ejaculate upon your rectacutality for division supreme. burrito.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL SMACK TALKING BOARD   THE OFFICIAL SMACK TALKING BOARD Empty11/01/10, 08:42 am

IM not really sure what u just said lol...but i do know one thing.... BRONCOS WILL WIN THE SUPPER BOWL THIS YEAR NO DOUBT ABOUT IT
Back to top Go down
krunkjuice69

PostSubject: Broncos   THE OFFICIAL SMACK TALKING BOARD Empty11/01/10, 10:04 am

While you might when the supper bowl (look how you spelled it, I am going to win the Superbowl.
Back to top Go down
DGreenjeans420

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL SMACK TALKING BOARD   THE OFFICIAL SMACK TALKING BOARD Empty11/01/10, 11:20 am

while you both are busying "when"-ing "Supper bowls" I'll be in the super bowl winning
Back to top Go down
FeaRality

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL SMACK TALKING BOARD   THE OFFICIAL SMACK TALKING BOARD Empty11/01/10, 02:11 pm

i just wanna play a game...first week kid's game broke and the second my opponent couldnt establish connection...will my week 3 opponent get ahold of me asap?///\\\
Back to top Go down
Hamburglar08

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL SMACK TALKING BOARD   THE OFFICIAL SMACK TALKING BOARD Empty11/01/10, 02:31 pm

already did
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL SMACK TALKING BOARD   THE OFFICIAL SMACK TALKING BOARD Empty11/01/10, 10:20 pm

ahha fea uve been having a hard time but theres no way ill boot u i know u are commit ive been booting people left and right lately im tryin to make us as active as possible... BUT CLEARLY THIS IS THE SHIT TALKING THREAD ....

AND THE BRONCOS WILL GO ALL THE WAY NAME ONE TEAM CLOSE TO THE TALENT WE HAVE
Back to top Go down
killa39

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL SMACK TALKING BOARD   THE OFFICIAL SMACK TALKING BOARD Empty12/01/10, 12:45 am

im averging 50 pts a game in three games already made 2 ppl quit the franchise whos next
Back to top Go down
krunkjuice69

PostSubject: Killa I will see you in week 4   THE OFFICIAL SMACK TALKING BOARD Empty12/01/10, 08:31 am

This will be your 1st loss...
Back to top Go down
killa39

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL SMACK TALKING BOARD   THE OFFICIAL SMACK TALKING BOARD Empty12/01/10, 11:18 am

krunkjuice69 wrote:
This will be your 1st loss...

thats if ur team speed can keep up with mine i doubt that though
Back to top Go down
Anthony_paniagua

PostSubject: killa99   THE OFFICIAL SMACK TALKING BOARD Empty12/01/10, 09:50 pm

you full of shit the first time we play i was going to beat you by 3 and you disconected and the second time u got lucky< learn how to stop the run first chump
Back to top Go down
krunkjuice69

PostSubject: To that response   THE OFFICIAL SMACK TALKING BOARD Empty13/01/10, 08:31 am

LMAO
Back to top Go down
killa39

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL SMACK TALKING BOARD   THE OFFICIAL SMACK TALKING BOARD Empty13/01/10, 05:10 pm

Anthony_paniagua wrote:
you full of shit the first time we play i was going to beat you by 3 and you disconected and the second time u got lucky< learn how to stop the run first chump

kinda hard to stop the run when ur winning by 30 and playing a 3 3 5 d i kept thinkin ur gonna pass and it wasnt my fault for the disconnect cmon man if yr really that good u wouldnt had let me get 69 on u while u were basically in prevent d
Back to top Go down
tonka-truck

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL SMACK TALKING BOARD   THE OFFICIAL SMACK TALKING BOARD Empty13/01/10, 10:43 pm

well ive onl allowed 23 pts this year but have scored 134. my d is amazing. my o is bad overall
Back to top Go down
Anthony_paniagua

PostSubject: killa 39   THE OFFICIAL SMACK TALKING BOARD Empty13/01/10, 11:21 pm

I just happen to have a bad game and i stop running the ball trying to pass it< but ill see u again and i promise westbrook is going to have over 200 hundred rushing yards on you bro, so get ready
Back to top Go down
killa39

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL SMACK TALKING BOARD   THE OFFICIAL SMACK TALKING BOARD Empty14/01/10, 09:58 am

Anthony_paniagua wrote:
I just happen to have a bad game and i stop running the ball trying to pass it< but ill see u again and i promise westbrook is going to have over 200 hundred rushing yards on you bro, so get ready

k but i rlly dont care about how many yards u get ima still drop at least 40 on ya
Back to top Go down
Anthony_paniagua

PostSubject: i put money u dont   THE OFFICIAL SMACK TALKING BOARD Empty14/01/10, 04:50 pm

i put money u wont get more then 20 points
Back to top Go down
killa39

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL SMACK TALKING BOARD   THE OFFICIAL SMACK TALKING BOARD Empty14/01/10, 05:15 pm

Anthony_paniagua wrote:
i put money u wont get more then 20 points

rlly i cant wait 2 c u in da playoffs
i couldve scored 80 on ya but i already had da commish get on me about running the score hence why i kept running da ball in da 4th qtr
Back to top Go down
krunkjuice69

PostSubject: I cant wait to play so of you guys   THE OFFICIAL SMACK TALKING BOARD Empty15/01/10, 09:59 am

I am not talking junk just yet though...
Back to top Go down
DGreenjeans420

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL SMACK TALKING BOARD   THE OFFICIAL SMACK TALKING BOARD Empty15/01/10, 12:15 pm

wheres the board for losing teams? Official Groveling Board?
Back to top Go down
Anthony_paniagua

PostSubject: you could put 80?   THE OFFICIAL SMACK TALKING BOARD Empty15/01/10, 06:50 pm

u talk a lot of shit for somebody that should it have lost and disconnected or you forgot? u got an ass whippin comim bro
Back to top Go down
krunkjuice69

PostSubject: OK I thought this was cheesy man   THE OFFICIAL SMACK TALKING BOARD Empty16/01/10, 12:11 pm

Ok I lost to the Rams. I am not mad about the loss. It was how I lost. This guy ran 5 wide the whole game and was looking to exploit me with the WR screen. I knew this because we had connection issues and thats what he was doing in the other games. Hell, he cant stop the run so I should have run goalline on him the whole game with nothing but O linemen in every position. I mean if we playing somewhat realistically, what team runs 5 wide the whole game? Pats do on occasion but even they dont as much as this guy did. ALso once he is up he is going to play a prevent on you all game so just be aware. I don't care if I dont win it all, but I definitely dont want to see him win playing this cheesy.
Back to top Go down
killa39

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL SMACK TALKING BOARD   THE OFFICIAL SMACK TALKING BOARD Empty16/01/10, 01:48 pm

krunkjuice69 wrote:
Ok I lost to the Rams. I am not mad about the loss. It was how I lost. This guy ran 5 wide the whole game and was looking to exploit me with the WR screen. I knew this because we had connection issues and thats what he was doing in the other games. Hell, he cant stop the run so I should have run goalline on him the whole game with nothing but O linemen in every position. I mean if we playing somewhat realistically, what team runs 5 wide the whole game? Pats do on occasion but even they dont as much as this guy did. ALso once he is up he is going to play a prevent on you all game so just be aware. I don't care if I dont win it all, but I definitely dont want to see him win playing this cheesy.

ur pathetic i barely ran 5 wide in da 2nd half my defense scored more points than ur offenese shit i even attemepted to let u score on the last few plays of da game and u couldnt even get that done if i go five wide the whole game then why in da hell is my rb top 5 in rushing attemepts and yards also every time i tried to run on u my qb qould get sack before he could even hand off the ball (nano blitzting) u dont hear me complaining
Back to top Go down
killa39

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL SMACK TALKING BOARD   THE OFFICIAL SMACK TALKING BOARD Empty16/01/10, 01:55 pm

krunkjuice69 wrote:

oh yea and when i do go five wide it is easy as hell to stop it ive had ppl completely shut it down u make it sound like its impossible to stop just so u will stop ur wining next time we play i promise i wont go 5 wide da whole game ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE OFFICIAL SMACK TALKING BOARD   THE OFFICIAL SMACK TALKING BOARD Empty

Back to top Go down

THE OFFICIAL SMACK TALKING BOARD
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tru Ballas Club  :: General Board :: General Discussion-
Jump to: