Tru Ballas Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a message board for the ps3 online franchise The Ballas Club

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» trade rams and raiders need approval
Week 1 Preview...Dolphins @ Falcons Empty25/01/10, 09:21 pm by Admin

» i need a qb
Week 1 Preview...Dolphins @ Falcons Empty23/01/10, 03:19 pm by redraider3381

» Waiting List
Week 1 Preview...Dolphins @ Falcons Empty23/01/10, 02:27 am by pistolpete01

» trade 111111
Week 1 Preview...Dolphins @ Falcons Empty20/01/10, 11:06 pm by killa39

» TRADE - Dallas Clark and Mike Mckenzie
Week 1 Preview...Dolphins @ Falcons Empty19/01/10, 08:01 pm by killa39

» texans/raiders week 4
Week 1 Preview...Dolphins @ Falcons Empty18/01/10, 05:10 pm by redraider3381

» SPEED KILLS
Week 1 Preview...Dolphins @ Falcons Empty18/01/10, 08:51 am by Anthony_paniagua

» Trade Bait (I am the Niners)
Week 1 Preview...Dolphins @ Falcons Empty17/01/10, 10:11 am by DGreenjeans420

» trade with bengals.....he offered trade
Week 1 Preview...Dolphins @ Falcons Empty16/01/10, 09:00 pm by Admin

Successful Draft
Week 1 Preview...Dolphins @ Falcons Empty03/01/10, 10:42 pm by Admin
I want to thank everyone who made it to the draft to night it went very well had some good picks and some questionable picks.... and who ever took sproles i pretty much hate u lol...na im playing...

we had 25 people show up for the draft tonight by far the most ive seen since ive been in a franchise....this is good for us...let keep making this one of the best franchise in the madden world....

Comments: 4
WHEN WILL WE DRAFT
Week 1 Preview...Dolphins @ Falcons Empty01/01/10, 01:10 pm by Admin
The Draft has been chosen

Sunday 1/3/2010 8pm USA eastern time...be there or set your draft board

Comments: 12

Week 1 Preview...Dolphins @ Falcons

Go down 

Which team will get the W?
Miami
Week 1 Preview...Dolphins @ Falcons I_vote_lcap100%Week 1 Preview...Dolphins @ Falcons I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
Atlanta
Week 1 Preview...Dolphins @ Falcons I_vote_lcap0%Week 1 Preview...Dolphins @ Falcons I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
FeaRality

Week 1 Preview...Dolphins @ Falcons Empty
PostSubject: Week 1 Preview...Dolphins @ Falcons   Week 1 Preview...Dolphins @ Falcons Empty04/01/10, 11:03 pm

This looks like an intriguing matchup. The key matchup of this game is going to be how well Miami can stop the smash-n-dash of Thomas Jones and Steve Slaton. Miami's defense is anchored by its 350 lb. Defensive Tackle Shaun Rogers.

Week 1 Preview...Dolphins @ Falcons Rg11

Rogers allows the defensive backfield to roam free by forcing other teams to double and sometimes triple team him.

Week 1 Preview...Dolphins @ Falcons Rg12

The experience linebacking core lead by Jason Taylor and Larry Foote along with Free Safety Eric Weddle will help Rogers and the rest of the defensive line against this rushing attack of the Falcons. However, the Falcons' offensive line is very talented, led by six-time Pro Bowl selection Left Tackle Chris Samuels and two-time All Pro Matt Birk.

On the other side of the ball, Miami's offense has a gunslinger that is put behind a brick wall of an offensive line. Aaron Rodgers looks primed to have a break out year. There are even trade rumors being heard that Vincent Jackson could be shipped into the mix at WR with Hines Ward and Greg Camarillo. The young Martellus Bennett is getting an opportunity to start at TE, giving Rodgers a talented target to mesh with for years to come. Ryan Grant should be able to break through the defensive line of the Falcons all game long. The Falcons' defense is led by talented safeties Ed Reed and Chris Hope and Middle Linebacker Antonio Pierce. That talented trio could be enough to shut down the potent Miami offense; but I guess only time will tell
Back to top Go down

Week 1 Preview...Dolphins @ Falcons
Page 1 of 1