Tru Ballas Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a message board for the ps3 online franchise The Ballas Club

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» trade rams and raiders need approval
Any Question about rules Empty25/01/10, 09:21 pm by Admin

» i need a qb
Any Question about rules Empty23/01/10, 03:19 pm by redraider3381

» Waiting List
Any Question about rules Empty23/01/10, 02:27 am by pistolpete01

» trade 111111
Any Question about rules Empty20/01/10, 11:06 pm by killa39

» TRADE - Dallas Clark and Mike Mckenzie
Any Question about rules Empty19/01/10, 08:01 pm by killa39

» texans/raiders week 4
Any Question about rules Empty18/01/10, 05:10 pm by redraider3381

» SPEED KILLS
Any Question about rules Empty18/01/10, 08:51 am by Anthony_paniagua

» Trade Bait (I am the Niners)
Any Question about rules Empty17/01/10, 10:11 am by DGreenjeans420

» trade with bengals.....he offered trade
Any Question about rules Empty16/01/10, 09:00 pm by Admin

Successful Draft
Any Question about rules Empty03/01/10, 10:42 pm by Admin
I want to thank everyone who made it to the draft to night it went very well had some good picks and some questionable picks.... and who ever took sproles i pretty much hate u lol...na im playing...

we had 25 people show up for the draft tonight by far the most ive seen since ive been in a franchise....this is good for us...let keep making this one of the best franchise in the madden world....

Comments: 4
WHEN WILL WE DRAFT
Any Question about rules Empty01/01/10, 01:10 pm by Admin
The Draft has been chosen

Sunday 1/3/2010 8pm USA eastern time...be there or set your draft board

Comments: 12

Any Question about rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Any Question about rules Empty
PostSubject: Any Question about rules   Any Question about rules Empty15/01/10, 04:26 pm

if u want to ask me why we have a certain rule and want a legit answer or would like to change a rule come here and ask away

The first rule i want to address is trades...

As you can see we all have very different types of playing styles ... some like power back some mid 70's wr with blazing speed, and some of us like 6'5 wr with 99 jump

with that be side i would like u to note how many people have either quit or been booted from the franchise due to lack or communication not playing their games or not following the rules...

I as the commish am the only one guaranteed to be here from start to finished so it is my job to make try my hardest to make sure teams stay pretty balanced

meaning i cant let u trade away all your good players just becuz you like to play with another player becuz if u quit and ur team is un-usable for the next owner then he will quit and it will be an on going chain...

so yes u must agree to the trade first but i have the final say on if it happens... i dont want anyone to think im a asshole but im just tryin to do what is best for the franchise ....

Skyes already know im not going to let him have 5 starting running backs on his team becuz it is unrealistic no team , beside cowboys, has more then 3 rbs over 80

welp if u have any other question ask away
Back to top Go down
https://truballas.forumotion.net

Any Question about rules
Page 1 of 1